Thursday, March 27, 2008

The "Right" Path

Dearest Goddesses,

I think sometimes when things aren’t going the way we thought they should, we get into the space of “I never should have - and then fill in the blank. Moved, quit my job, gone back to school,married that person… While I quickly learned that to have “regrets” was a waste of energy – there’s always that – “well if I knew then what I know now, I would have made different choices…” But what led you to “know now” was actually the situation you would have avoided!

I love the goddess this week – Hecate – Crossroads. She always seems to come up when I need her the most and she is like a loving grandmother telling us to just take a deep breath – there’s no such thing as a bad choice – only life experience. And there is power in choice – in moving your life forward – and so what if looking back on that choice that you made that life would’ve, could’ve been easier if you had simply stayed put!

What I also love about Hecate is that no matter how crummy the path is that you are on currently is – there is another crossroad just up ahead. A chance to make another choice. And have the confidence that whatever path you take will be the right one, the perfect one for you at the perfect time,with the perfect people to help you along the way.

Make sure you read Hecate and if you are stuck at a crossroads and are unsure which path to take – make sure you journey with her in the meditation.

Love to you,

Patty

P.S. I’m having some difficulty with my scanner,so I will need to forward the Goddess Oracle image a little later.

No comments: