Monday, March 17, 2008

To Justice with Love

Dearest Goddesses,

I read Maat’s message today – about Justice – and it reminded me of something I heard in Denise Linn’s Soul Coaching Program – that where you are in life is sometimes less important than the judgments we have about where we are. Inner peace can be reached only by allowing yourself to be where you are in the moment.

I’m sure in your world, there are experiences that you have where you were in fact treated unfairly or unjustly and need Maat’s help to find justice – or to find peace – but if you’re anything like me, it’s how we treat ourselves that can be considered the most unjust!

Sometimes ranting and raving into the computer helps me process something that I’m going through – most times I just delete them, sometimes I save them but I happened to leave it up on the computer and John read it and he couldn’t believe the amount of suffering I went through in certain situations, about where my head went from one topic to another. He told me he couldn’t believe how I torture myself!

“Maat says that the way to wholeness for you lies in accepting the loving nature of justice which seeks to right all wrongs by administering the lessons needed.”

Perhaps it’s that Catholic guilt in my subconscious, or the cancer in me that wants to take care of everyone else, perhaps I’ve watched too much Law & Order…I guess I never considered the “loving nature” of justice and see more of the punishment aspect! I think we all need to cut ourselves some slack – whatya think?

Where do you need to accept where you are in your life and let go of the judgments you have about where you are? Spend some extra time today and throughout the week sending warm, loving thoughts to that aspect of yourself. Give up your judgments of others, and especially those judgments of yourself.

Love to you,

Patty

No comments: