Monday, January 7, 2008

2008 Daily Goddess

Dearest Goddesses,

The 2008 Daily Goddess is inspired by the magnificent work by Amy Sophia Marashinksy in her book and card set The Goddess Oracle, illustrated by Hrana Janto. These very talented women put together a fantastic work of art which has been a guiding light for me over the past few years. Through a meditation, I chose the Goddess cards to represent one per week for the entire year. Since each goddess represents a different theme, it will be an opportunity to focus a little further on one theme.

At the beginning of each week, I’ll provide the goddess, the poem, the mythology, the meaning of the card and the ritual suggestion – which is usually in the form of a meditation - as an attachment which will make it easier for you to refer to the information throughout the week. And then the daily goddess emails will be my musings about that particular theme and I will have a daily challenge as well.


During the week, I will also introduce a creative project that I will encourage you all to take on. I truly believe that a connection with your creative self is similar to meditation and you are more connected to the flow of the universe. And if you are sitting there saying that you don’t have a creative bone in your body…well, knock it off! All the tools you need already lie within you – it is simply up to you to access them and set them free.

I certainly hope you enjoy reading as much as I enjoy writing.

Much love,
Patty

No comments: